Re: Comments on Last Call Working Draft of Pronunciation Lexicon Specification (PLS)

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:27:54 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Cc: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>, "BAGSHAW Paul RD-TECH-REN" <paul.bagshaw@francetelecom.com>
Dear Paul Bagshaw,

thanks for the comments you sent to this list. We are in the process of
reviewing all the comments received on the Last Call Working Draft of
PLS 1.0. We will send you resolutions on the point you raised.

The comments and suggestions are very useful to improve the spec to
transition to the next stage of W3C Process.

Paolo Baggia, Loquendo, author of PLS 1.0

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com