Re: VoiceXML 2.1: data src with fragment identifier

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:55:51 +0100
To: "Matt Oshry" <matto@tellme.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

* Matt Oshry wrote:
>The handling of fragment identifiers will remain unspecified and the
>behavior will therefore be platform-specific in VoiceXML 2.1.
>Specification of this functionality is left for a future version of
>the language.

It is likely that implementations either agree on some specific behavior
in this case, in which case future versions are unlikly to specify some-
thing different, or they don't agree in which case content that depends
on some specific behavior does not interoperate well. I think referring
to XML fragments is an important aspect that does not seem to benefit by
undefined behavior.