From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bjoern Hoehrmann
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:16 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: VoiceXML 2.1: overriding parameter entities

Dear Voice Browser Working Group,

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-voicexml21-20050613/ appendix C.1 states "The DTD subset must not be used to override any parameter entities in the DTD." It's not clear why this is required, it's seems acceptable to modify e.g. ATTLIST declarations and other parts of the DTD and it is not required that VoiceXML 2.1 are valid XML documents; it's difficult to verify whether this requirement is satisfied, I would suggest to drop it.

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de