Few isses about VoiceXML 2.0 specification

From: <Teemu.Tingander@tecnomen.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:33:52 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org

Just trying to make sense To VoiceXML Implementation report cases and
specification about ecmascript variables.

Assigning to undeclared variable.: IR Case (1179)

Specification states that assign a value to an object x that is not declared
in any scope causes error semantic to be thrown. But assigning value to
undeclared property of declared object x is allowed ? So if I declare new
property x to declared (scope)object application with <assign
name="application.x" value="new Object()"/> which rule I should follow ? Is
this allowed.

Was the idea to make scope object special 'non ecmascript' objects, or make
some kind of separation between properties and variables ?

Could this be clarified in errata of 2.0 or 2.1.

And then about 'drafts'

My latest comments on (15.6) about 2.1 draft concerning foreach were
addressed on VoiceXML forum :
"
Too bad no one (me included) noticed this in the working draft..
"
In this sense, what is the meaning of draft if it cannot be changed, or is
this going to be changed.

Best Regards
	Teemu Tingander