RE: Processing instructions for validating that a document mayaccess data

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:08:23 -0500
To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <connolly@w3.org>, <www-voice@w3.org>

Yes, and changed to xml-stylesheet.  The Namespaces spec
is clear on this:

  No entity names, PI targets, or notation names
  [can] contain any colons.

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml-names/#Conformance

So it would require a Namespaces 1.2 or 2.0 to
allow this.  Like I said, I'm not sure about this,
it was just an idea without much thought behind it.
I might be sorry I mentioned it.

paul