Re: FW: VoiceXML 2.1 and PI issue

Oops, let me clarify.  I think the write up below is my best attept to
date to explain the choice of the PI.  The PI seems the most appropriate
feature of XML for our use case, so some understanding of why it is best
not to use the PI would be valuable so I can articulate that to the
working group.  I look forward to your full review.

Also, is there an XML 1.1 deprecated or "not recommended" features
list?  This would help us as we create new XML specifications to make
sure we aren't using features that are considered out-of-style.

Brad