Re: regards deploy of vxml?

From: Fernando <fernando@sanchezmanzano.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:51:52 +0100
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi!

I have just installed WebSphere Voice Server SDK 2.0, and WebSphere
Voice Toolkit 2.0. During installation I had not any problem, but when I
create a Voice Toolkit project, and I try to running it, it occurs such
error: “cannot run the application because WebSphere Voice Server SDK
was not found in the system”; and I don’t know the cause of this,
because like I have said before, I installed the SDK.

If you can help me….

Thanks

Fernando Sánchez Manzano