regards deploy of vxml?

From: rajiv chambra <rajiv_chambra@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 06:57:16 -0800 (PST)
To: www-voice@w3.org
sir,
     iam Rajiv deoing my final year B-tech in chennai,India.
i have done a voicexml project using IBM voice toolkit version 4.1.1 (along with websphere application studio developer integration edition and websphere voice server sdk 3.1.1).

sir, i dont know how to deploy my project into real telephone.
that is, i need to access my project(voicexml) through telephone. how should i achieve this. also tell me what softwares i require for this purpose?

i also would like to know what is voicexml gateway? and websphere voice server and websphere voice response?

please guide me through this. waiting for your reply.

thanking you,
Rajiv.