regards deploy of vxml?

From: rajiv chambra <rajiv_chambra@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 06:57:16 -0800 (PST)
To: www-voice@w3.org
     iam Rajiv deoing my final year B-tech in chennai,India.
i have done a voicexml project using IBM voice toolkit version 4.1.1 (along with websphere application studio developer integration edition and websphere voice server sdk 3.1.1).
sir, i dont know how to deploy my project into real telephone.
that is, i need to access my project(voicexml) through telephone. how should i achieve this. also tell me what softwares i require for this purpose?
i also would like to know what is voicexml gateway? and websphere voice server and websphere voice response?
please guide me through this. waiting for your reply.
thanking you,

Do you Yahoo!?