continuous speech recognition - open-source

From: Susan R. Cragin <susancragin@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 09:06:03 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org

We have formed a group at:

to develop Linux-capable open-source continuous speech recognition with
command-and-control functionality.

We have a charter and are applying for Massachusetts / United States
tax-exempt status. We hope to attract funding so as to be able to pay
"bounties" for work on the code, which will all be released as
open-source under the GNU or similar applicable license.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please join.

Susan R. Cragin
312 Washington Street #4-1
Wellesley MA 02481
781-416-1987 (h)