Re: VoiceXML and Servlets problem

From: Pavel Cenek <xcenek@informatics.muni.cz>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:49:50 +0100
To: plan@ait.gr
Cc: www-voice@w3.org

Hi Panagiotis,

thank you for your interest in Elvira. It is difficult to diagnose the
problem properly without further information, but it seems to me that
this is probably a problem of Elvira. However, I have an unusual
solution for this problem - just wait some days :)

We are going to release a new version of our VoiceXML platform within
couple of days. I guess your problem disappears by migration to the new
version. As usually - it will be FREE for non-commercial use, so there
is no obstacle to migrate. In fact, there are many good reasons to do
so. I will name at least:

* almost complete coverage of VoiceXML (in particular audio playback,
   recording and menu support added)
* almost complete coverage of SRGS and SISR standards
* integration of SR grammars with MS Speech API 5.1 recognizer -> as a
   consequence all examples that do not use non-standard grammars work
   with speech recognition that is accessible to anyone for free!
* dozens of other improvements

If the problem won't disappear after the migration to the new version,
do not hesitate to contact me.

    Best Regards

         Pavel Cenek

  Pavel Cenek   Ph.D. student         email: xcenek@fi.muni.cz