Possible values for say-as attributes

From: Roopa Trivedi <rotrived@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:43:39 -0700
To: <www-voice@w3.org>

The SSML 1.0 spec says in the following section

"SSML only specifies the say-as element, its attributes, and their purpose.
It does not enumerate the possible values for the attributes. The Working
Group expects to produce a separate document that will define standard
values and associated normative behavior for these values."

Is there a separate document already that we can refer to for the values of
say-as attributes? If yes, where can we find that? If not, would these
values be vendor dependent for now?