From: "Harvey, Chris" <chris.harvey@nz.unisys.com>
To: "Jeff Kusnitz" <jk@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 5:16 AM
Subject: RE: Browser Support for Grammar Precedence Rules in VXML

Yes that is that part of the VXML specification that I am referring to.

I am sure that the browser vendors must be members of this list.  I would be
interested to hear whether or not they *fully* comply with the specifcation
in this regard.  Complying while maintaining recogniser independance would
seem to be a non-trivial task to me.