From: Vishal Phirke <vishal_phirke@nmss.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:02:12 -0400
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi List,
I have a question regarding association between a CCXML script and
telephony events. Is there only one CCXML script active at any given time
listening to various telephony events or can I have multiple CCXML scripts
and create some sort of association such that a particular script will
listen for particular types of telephony events. For example, all incoming
call events are handled by a specific script which does only that job.
Any type of feedback will be greatly appreciated.