RE: Hidden field

Hi Claes,

it is very simple. The <submit> element allows a namelist of variables
to defined for submission. Define a variable called 'sessionid' and
assign it the session id value. Then make sure that you add it to the
submit namelist along with the variables you have collected from the
user; e.g. if a, b, and c are the names of field items you have
collected from the user, then you just add 'sessionid' so that it is
submitted with the other field item variables - <submit namelist="a b c
sessionid"/>.

Hope this helps,

scott
VBWG, Co-chair