RE: [dialog] Hamerich - VBWG official response to VoiceXML 2.0 Last Call Review Issues

Stefan,

thank you for your response.

On the first point, the new draft specifications are member-only
documents --- you are able to see these documents if you become a W3C
member. Otherwise, you need to wait for the public release. I can only
do what the W3C process allows me to do!

More generally you say that you are not satisfied with the VBWG's
resolution. We now need to take this matter further. Can you specify
exactly what you are dissatisfied with? Is it purely the process issues
you raised, or do you have some specific technical objections to the
solutions we proposed? Is there anything we can do to change your mind
so that you accept VBWG's resolution?

thanks in advance

Scott

Scott McGlashan