Re: sip audio provider trouble

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 20:02:14 -0700

Muralidhar,

I would recommend try asking your question over at the support boards at
Nuance's site. That forum is better suited to this kind of question then
this list (this one is better suited for questions about the standards them
selves). You can access the Nuance site at http://extranet.nuance.com

  Chief Architect
    Voxeo Corporation