SALT Forum contributes SALT 1.0 spec

From: Jim Larson <jim@larson-tech.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:23:17 -0700
To: www-voice@w3.org

I am pleased to announce that the SALT Forum has contributed the
SALT 1.0 specification to the W3C Voice Browser Working Group
for consideration with regards to future W3C standards for voice browsers.
I will bring this contribution to the attention of the working Group Members.

Because the SALT 1.0 specification is also being submitted to the W3C
Multimodal Interaction Working Group, I intend to work closely with that
group to coordinate both groups' efforts with respect to SALT.

Jim Larson, Voice Browser Working Group Chair
jim@larson-tech.com