From: Patrick Corbett [mailto:patrick@umit.maine.edu]
Sent: January 28, 2002 8:59 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Web interface for VXML applications

I was lured into the VXML environment assuming that it could be interacted with by simply speaking to your computer via a microphone. Ultimately, I wish to design a hands-free environment for browsing the Internet, etc. As it seems, most VXML is
based in telephony interfaces.

Has there been any work or discussion as to how this could work through a direct interface with a PC?

Thanks,

Patrick