Re: Web interface for VXML applications

From: Jon Baer <jonbaer@digitalanywhere.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:47:53 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org
The Alicebot Networks project (www.alicebot.net - currently down for moving) is an AI project that contains a VXML simple interpreter (including Javascript).  Its based on AIML (www.alicebot.org) w/ support for both AIML and VXML.

Id kinda liken it to an editable HMM open grammar type of thing.  It's the ALICE project which is the most widely known open source chatbot.

- Jon