Voice Internet Service

From: Phil Scopes <phil@philmore.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:20:44 -0600
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
I represent Philmore Productions.  We provide a service that allows access
to the internet (sending/receiving email, browsing web pages, and retrieving
Usenet articles) using a touch-tone phone.  Information is read to the
caller with a computerized voice or can be sent to any fax machine.  You may
use your own POP3-compliant mailbox or we can provide you with an email
address.  If you would like more information, please visit our website at
http://www.net-by-phone.com or call 1-877-NET-BY-PHONE (1-877-638-2974).