Re: Warning message

I also recently started seeing this warning on a file:

Byte-Order Mark found in UTF-8 File.

The Unicode Byte-Order Mark (BOM) in UTF-8 encoded files is known to cause
problems for some text editors and older browsers. You may want to consider
avoiding its use until it is better supported.

I would like to not have it show up, but I cannot tell what part of my file
is generating it.  It is saved in UTF-8 format, but I don't know where the
Byte-Order Mark is located and so am unable to address the warning.  Any
help?