Re: Witch Validation Icons fot HTML5 ?

Hi Serge

This may be helpful:

Will there be a valid HTML5 icon?

No, there won’t be a Valid HTML icon any time soon and likely not ever.

The reason is basically that “This is valid” icons/badges promote the idea
> that there’s significant value in making public claims of pass/fail
> document-conformance requirements in standards.
> But the HTML5 checker is by design not intended to encourage anybody to
> use it as a means to make public assertions of simple pass/fail conformance
> of any documents to any particular specifications; it’s intended solely as
> a checker — for people to use to catch unintended mistakes in documents and
> fix them — not as a pass/fail certification mechanism.

There won’t be any proper Valid HTML5 icon forthcoming, so if you’d like to
> use one in your content, you’ll probably need to create one on your own.

source:
http://html5doctor.com/html5-check-it-before-you-wreck-it-with-miketm-smith/

--

Regards