[VE][131] Add Subject Here

From: John Huffman <ncpocpo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:31:56 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello! I get errors that say that DATE  and NUMBER cannot be INPUT types,
but then I also have the DOCTYPE as XHTML 1.0 Transitional instead of HTML5.

What is the best way to get a webpage validated when there is some HTML5 in
the document, and also stuff from previous standards?

I appreciate your help. Regards, John

Error [131]: "value of attribute Y cannot be X; must be one of Z"
NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.