Re: W3C Anchor Tag Attribute Issue

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 12:52:03 +0200
To: dominick caacbay <ddm.caacbay@gmail.com>, www-validator@w3.org
5.1.2016, 11:18, dominick caacbay wrote:

> I'm getting the following errors for anchor tags:

Please post the URL of your XML document (or, if the problem can be
presented in a short XML document, the document itself).

When quoting an error message, include it as text, not just as an image.

> I can't find any source saying that href and title attributes should not
> be included in anchor tags or if there are instances not to include
> them. I'm also confused why the validator says that the anchor tag is
> missing an href when it really has one as seen in the code(error #3).

We need to see a sufficient amount of the real XML code and what
specification it is being checked against.

Yucca