Whitelist School IP's?

From: Kyle M Perkins <kyleperkins@abtech.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 01:57:57 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

I am teaching a class in basic HTML, and using the Validator for my students to check their code. However, during one class, my class received an error message saying that the service had been used by their IP address to much..

Is there a way to whitelist IP addresses from educational organizations, like Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College (abtech)?

An email from November 2014 was emailed to this list (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2014Nov/0018.html), but I do not see any response yet.

--
Kyle M. Perkins
Adjunct Instructor, Business Computer Technologies

Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
340 Victoria Road
Asheville, NC 28801
kyleperkins@abtech.edu