Re: Whitelist School IP's?

You can visit https://validator.w3.org/nu/about.html and follow the instructions under "How to to run your own copy of the Nu Html Checker" to install your own local copy on your local network that isn't shared with the rest of the world and can be used as much as you like.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/