Error and Warning

From: Andrea Rinaldi <andrea.rinaldi92@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 14:28:36 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Good Morning,
I am a WebMaster Italian, and work for websites 10 years, I consider to be
an expert of the Web and for this I thank your guides html.it and
especially for the validator.
A few days ago I noticed the change, I am aware of the fact that the Web is
constantly developing, but the amount of mistakes I'd like to know in order
to give priority to my the customers, and also to understand if I have to
fix more than 300 errors, I propose to my customers to remake the new
website.

Sorry if I was dispersive, you could put the amount of errors and warning
when you validate?

--
*Cordiali Saluti*
*Andrea Rinaldi*