Re: High level of queries about validation, whatsapp and bb code.

From: Ankila Bhardwaj <ankilabhardwaj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:26:14 +0000 (UTC)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Sir, With due regards !!
I am looking for a working solution, so that I can settle some problem
here !!
You are talking it as spam !
Spam can be easily performed on sites for SEO in the "Reply sections" As
you can see that occurring at many places too :)
But I need a working solution.

Due to one or two, isn't it that we are making everybody lie in the same
category :(
It is seriously painful or in professional laguage "I am not grown so that
I can make my comment look authentic".

I am Sorry, if anything made you feel bad any where !!
Regards
Ankila Bhardwaj