Re: Not a fan of the Nu Html Checker switch for HML5 documents

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:04:07 +0200
To: W3C WWW Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: Anna Marie Golden <amgolden@uw.edu>
> There is no summary at the beginning of results
>
> Result items are not displayed in a user-friendly format.
>
> Results do not provide the same level of detail as the W3C version
>
> I didn't like the surprise factor

Spontaneous +1 on all points; the W3C validator may be a bit more
user-friendly. Is the validator team looking at additional UI and copy
tweaks?

Compliments, then, on making sure the API piece kept working! If I saw
that right with one of my own services that queries SOAP output.

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/

✎ On Web Development: http://meiert.com/webdev