[VE][106] Add Subject Here

From: Alejandro Olryd <aolryd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:23:10 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

   When I validate my page it says that the attribute "Mulitple" for <input type="file"> is not valid for the DOCTYPE… however, i've read all the techno babble for W3C and IT IS SUPPORTED!!! So now i'm very confused as to what to do.

Validating http://www.moneysolutions.com.mx/contacto.php
Error [106]: "X is not a member of a group specified for any attribute"

Thanks,

Alejandro Olryd

PS: i've already read through your FAQ, multiple blogs, and every other bit of information I can find… but no help what so ever.