Re: Encoding not supported

On 25 Mar 2013, at 15:07, Bassem <bassem@orientaltoursegypt.com> wrote:
> "A fatal error occurred when attempting to transcode the character encoding of the document. Either we do not support this character encoding ("none") yet, or you have specified a non-existent character encoding (often a misspelling). The error was: Encoding not supported."
> The error was: Encoding not supported." The Validator can't find the character encoding automatically. If I do this manually then its working, how can i make it works automatically, hereunder my info.
> Address: Nile-dahabeya.com
> Encoding: charset=iso-8859-1
> Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
> Root Element: HTML

When I get the headers for your URI I get the following output:

david@raston tmp $ curl -I http://www.nile-dahabeya.com/
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:46:28 GMT
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:09:17 GMT
ETag: "21e5325-d515-8a943140"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

"none" is not a valid encoding. You'll need to find out what is generating your HTTP header and fix it.