Encoding not supported

From: Bassem <bassem@orientaltoursegypt.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:07:17 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

"A fatal error occurred when attempting to transcode the character encoding
of the document. Either we do not support this character encoding ("none")
yet, or you have specified a non-existent character encoding (often a
misspelling). The error was: Encoding not supported."

The error was: Encoding not supported." The Validator can't find the
character encoding automatically. If I do this manually then its working,
how can i make it works automatically, hereunder my info.

Address: Nile-dahabeya.com <http://www.nile-dahabeya.com/>

Encoding: charset=iso-8859-1
Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
Root Element: HTML