Re: pagespeed compatibility

From: Osman Yüksel <yuxel@sonsuzdongu.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 04:53:04 +0300
To: Kolaylezzet yemek ve çay saatleri <kolaylezzet@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Most of the errors are because of leading star (Explorer CSS hack?). You
can reduce the numbers of this errors by assigning a placeholder class
which is like .zoom and set it on DOM elements but this is a huge process.

So I prefer not to touch this but rewrite the template/css code from
scratch.

--
Osman Yüksel
http://www.yuxel.net