pagespeed compatibility

From: Kolaylezzet yemek ve šay saatleri <kolaylezzet@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:18:53 +0300
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear Sir or Madam,

1)     Following error message appears when I check my website
http://www.kolaylezzet.com/

Attribute pagespeed_no_defer not allowed on element script at this point.

Attribute pagespeed_lazy_src not allowed on element img at this point.

Attribute pagespeed_no_defer not allowed on element script at this point.

If it is possible, could you please explain that what and how should be
changed?

2)     W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.kolaylezzet.com/

 (CSS level 3)

Sorry! We found the following errors (1391).

Is there a shortcut way to reduce this number?

Best regards.