[VE][325] Add Subject Here

From: Kosha Burnett <kburnett@promediagrp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:27:34 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

I would find it AWESOME if there was a way for me to 'check' exceptions during validation. My HTML often includes links that contain tracking so each generates quite a few errors. I try to just skip over those but it gets difficult to find the real errors when I have to sift through dozens of errors, warnings, and references.  This could be eliminated if, during my review, I could hide/unhide these findings.

Error [325]: "reference to entity X for which no system identifier could be generated"
NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking..

Thank you,

Kosha Burnett
Web Designer
Professional Media Group