Add Subject Here

From: Olivier MARTINET <oolnet@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 14:25:25 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,
My web site is :  http://www.panorama3d.fr

I am Olivier Martinet writing from France.
I am writing this mail because French writing need accent on differents
letters as you know.
I only found this encoding that available for all of the navigators for
French and English, spanish and for chinese an other one.

like this :

"<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>

and chinese langage like this:

"<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>

Well, Could you add the charset="ISO-10646" in your validation web site.
I hope that you don't write me back that I have done a mistake, but...

Thank you before, best regards, Olivier Martinet

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.