Facebook widget

From: david info49 <davidinfo49@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:30:31 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

I Read through the w3schools XHTML Validation page, I used the
validator to test my homepage ( http://www.davidindigo.com/  ), I had some
errors.

Line 27, Column 361: there is no attribute "allowTransparency"
; overflow:hidden; width:60px; height:90px;"
allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute,
(Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed
in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute. If
you received this error when using the <embed> element to incorporate flash
media in a Web page, see the FAQ item on valid flash.

But this come from Facebook widget I put on my site. I have no influence in
this code. I do have any clue. And I really want to put this widget on my
web site. I am disapointed that FaceBook did not provide a widget that does
not respect XHTML requirements.

Any comment or suggestions ?
Thanks.