Re: Outdated link for character entity list in validator error message (non SGML character number)

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:13:05 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
[ Resent to the list; apologies for the needless off-list reply ]

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi> wrote:
> I think you missed the "that might have a chance of being accepted" part.

Well, I can certainly not guarantee that on someone else's behalf, but
it seems to have worked out previously:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/markup-validator/rev/3c6a2bf16aac
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/markup-validator/rev/8c18294019d0

> I can't find a section for improving error message explanations there.

There's no particular distinction betwen the error messages and the
rest of the validator; the same procedures apply either way.

Cheers,
Terje