Microdata not validating on W3 but OK in validator.nu

From: Doug Snyder <dougsnyder@teleportjobs.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 09:59:33 -0800
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I am going through the process of adding rich snippets using microdata on my job posting pages at teleportjobs.com and today I noticed that the W3 validator is showing errors for the itemtype and itemprop atttributes even though the doctype is HTML5. This just started happening today (1/14/12.) The validator.nu page validates my marked up pages as valid HTML5. Does anyone know what the discrepancy is?
You can use the following page as an example:
http://www.teleportjobs.com/view_post.asp?pid=1500483