Probelms with Persits

From: Jens R. Rasmussen <jens.r.rasmussen@uni-c.dk>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 22:55:32 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I have a page http://www.vinvenner.dk/adm16.asp which is validated
positively, no errors found.

When I include an upload from Persists however I get 19 "meaningless"
error messages.

The included sentences are

sti = Server.Mappath("/")

sti = sti & "\dokumenter\"

Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")

Upload.OverwriteFiles = true

Count = Upload.Save(sti)

However the adm16 works correctly. It uploads the files (specified at
another page called ....adm15.asp) to the server. The only problem is
the lack of positive validation.

If I remove the last sentence the document is again validated positively
without errors.

So it must be the sentence

Count = Upload.Save(sti) which give the 19 errors without meaning (to
me).

Why?

Best regards

Jens R. Rasmussen

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.