[VE][html5] The for attribute of the label element must refer to a form control.

From: Peter Mitchell <anetaweta@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:14:12 +1200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

I am trying to fix the error I encounter when validating my site.  The error is a 'The for attribute of the label element must refer to a form control.' unfortunately I do not know what this means.

This is affecting line 132 column 22 and line 142 column 24 on my site.  Specifically this string of data

<label for="orderby">Sort by:</label>
( Line 132 )

and

<label for="pagecount">Show:</label>
( Line 142 )

Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Aneta

Validating http://yesfertility.com/
Error [html5]: ""