[VE][html5] Unclosed element div.

From: Peter Mitchell <anetaweta@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:16:52 +1200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

I am trying to fix the error I encounter when validating my site.  The error is a 'Unclosed element div.' I do know that I need to close the div element, but unsure of exactly where to place the </div> directly behind the html string where indicated on the validator?

This is affecting line 122 column 39 on my site.  Specifically this string of data  <div id="content" class="col-full"

and line 83 column 18.  Specifically this string of data <div id="wrapper"

Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Aneta

Validating http://yesfertility.com/
Error [html5]: ""