Re: HTML5 and Unicode Normalization Form C

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 23:58:37 +0900
To: www-validator@w3.org
Andreas Prilop <aprilop@freenet.de>, 2011-05-27 16:35 +0200:

> On Fri, 27 May 2011, Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
> > you can ignore the error
>
> You confessed that there is no error.

Indeed. Which is why I plan to switch it to being a warning. But if you
think it's wrong to even have it emit a warning, then let me know and I
talk to Henri and to the internationalization folks about whether it should
be or not. But from what I have been told by the internationalization folks
so far, I think they would like to for it to be generating a warning here.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike