Validator interface

From: Ferren MacIntyre <ferren.macintyre@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:39:06 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Just a thought:

The button says 'Revalidate', but (1) it is off screen when I want it, and
needs to be scrolled up, and (2) the browsing box can't remember the name of
the uploaded file to revalidate, so it has to be re-entered every time. If
you have as many errors as I do, this can get old very quickly!

Incidentally, since I can't find anyone else to ask, why in the world does
HTML5 object to resizing an image by percent. I just redid 9 chapters to
satisfy my computer guru of 30 years standing because he wanted images to
display on all the new small-screen gadgetry. Resize by percentage works
fine, so why object to it?

-- Ferren
(Dr) Ferren MacIntyre   1 Chemin des Echarts
Campagne sur Aude     11260 France
42.91500N, 2.20900E    +33 (0)468 748870
GMT+100
OSX 10.6.7  MacBook Pro 5,1
2.4 GHz Intel Core-2 Duo, 4 GB
(Swollen battery removed so the