Re: Validator Failure -//W3C//DTD XHTML+ARIA 1.0//EN

On 03/12/2011 12:29 PM, C. Thacker wrote:

> To reiterate on a prior submitted feedback, the W3C Validator is not
> supporting the XHTML+ARIA 1.0 DTD as it did prior to 4 Mar 2011.

Nothing has changed in the validator itself regarding this.  The reason
probably is that the validator has never had a copy of the (X)HTML+ARIA
DTDs and modules in its local catalog thus it has had to fetch them
always on demand from www.w3.org which appears to be slow at serving
these files at the moment at least from where I look.

> On the simplest of Web documents, http://cprgltd.com [...]

The needed files have been added in validator's development version.
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcprgltd.com