Re: [VE][108] Google+ attribute

On 7/13/11, Shashank Tiwari <shashankbadgamer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was trying to validate my site and fixing the errors on it. One error I
> found was the Google+ button. The button code is as per the instructions
> listed on Google+1 site. So I guess it is not an error. Will you please
> approve the new Google+1 attribute in your system so that it doesn't show up
> as an error in future ? Thanks

Hi.. This just came up a couple of days ago.. Perhaps your Choice of
keywords in searching the W3C archives did not bring the very recent,
short thread on the same.. Bottom line is that it is not W3C's
responsibility to change the standards presented to the entire virtual
community to accommodate a single website, in this case meaning
Google+..

One thing you could try is to go back to wherever you have copied the
code in question from and follow their chain towards their recommended
Help section and/or forums/groups/listservs for assistance with their
product.. From there, let them know what part of their product is not
[validating] to W3C standards along with anything you might have found
regarding how they can most quickly correct this blooper.. :)

Warmest from North Georgia..

Cindy Sue :)

- :: -
Celebrating Disability Independent Living!

http://www.delicious.com/SilkWhispers
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA