Re: [VE][108] Google+ attribute

On 7/13/11, David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk> wrote:

> You would need to address that question to the HTML working group. They work
> on the HTML specification, the validator just tests against it.

Hi, David and List.. Is this something new that the HTML working group
would indeed address in the future and change just to benefit Google+
initially..? Had just finished typing that it would be Google's
option, responsibility to accommodate its users (actually on two
threads now).. If I'm mistaken in saying this is just a coding blooper
and not a new aspect to be addressed, I certainly need to know so I
don't keep suggesting something erroneous to those who might possibly
ask re the same in the future.. *GRIN*

Thanks *in advance* if you have any feedback..

Cindy Sue

- :: -
Celebrating Disability Independent Living!

http://www.delicious.com/SilkWhispers
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA