RE: [VE][70] Add Subject Here

From: Tatham Oddie <tatham@oddie.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 03:34:15 -0400
To: Johnny Bruner <johnny@vanityhalston.com>, "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi Johnny,

The message is accurate - you have in fact missed one of the closing div

Using indentation in your HTML can help make this easy to spot.

I've downloaded your markup and indented it how I would have. See attached.
Once you open this file it should be pretty obvious to see which tag isn't

Hope that helps!

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie

If you're printing this email, you're doing it wrong. This is a computer,
not a typewriter.