Validating - bug ?

From: Sebastian Ostrycharczyk <shiro@shiro.home.pl>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:19:09 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello everyone,

( as the first words of my E-mail, i want to tell You that my english
isn't so good, what i apologize for)

I am validating

Ok, i have not passed the validation, but the strange thing is, that I
can't find code which gave me validator. It told me that i have "duplicate
specification of attribute "width"", but my browsers does not show it. How
it is, that it generates its own code ? Opera, does not, ie does not,
chrome does not and firefox does not. Only validator see some "duplicate
specification of attribute "width""

I do not understand it, i don't know if it is a bug?

I though that I will pass validation as before ( i change some things, but
not on this site ), and tried again, but it gaves me an errors on pages
that before were not. ( and did not changed them )