wrong validation of HTML+RDFa documents contains OpenGraph meta tags

From: szymon danielczyk <szymon.danielczyk@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:53:51 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi
We used W3c markup validator to validate documents contains OpenGraph
data
A lot of these documents are buggy and not valid
We found that W3c markup validator is not complaining when:

OpenGraph properties into <META> tags use  a wrong attribute. They use
name instead of property

Here is an url example of such document
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499549/

To validate it we force XHtml+RDFa doctype

The namespace is declared

       xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">
and there are a few meta tags declared in such way

but there is no message indicates that there is something wrong with
this meta tags

To help reproduce this issue I can provide the current source of this
document if required

Thanks
Szymon